Saturday, July 13, 2013

I ordered this book!



Sasha at The Autism Helper recommended this book to me, and after looking through the previews on Amazon, I have ordered it. This looks like the type of book that I wish I had years ago! Next year I will have 4 kids on the spectrum on my caseload and will be supporting them in their general ed classes.  Of course, they are all in different grades.....One teacher emailed me and asked for books to read about autism, so I was thrilled to learn about "You're Going to Love this Kid! Thank you Sasha!

4 comments:

  1. I had a student who was on the autism spectrum many years ago and found this book to be incredibly helpful! I hope that you find it to be useful as well!

    Primary Classrooms are Oceans of Fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura,

    I will definitely have to check out this book- seems like a super useful tool! Great blogging- wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Liebster Award! Congrats!

    Ashley
    http://teachingpawsitively.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like an interesting book. Our school will have two new autism classes this year. Should be interesting! I'm your newest follower. I love finding new special ed. bloggers, especially resource teachers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This book is such a great resource! I still have it from one of my Autism college classes. Definitely a good purchase!

    ReplyDelete